Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614

Hello.

Thank you for my Superhost.

i work very little whit Airbnb and i have great experien. nice people.,  nice guest.

everything is for recommanded.

All the best from Zemun/Belgrade Serbia 🙂

Natalia851
Level 1
Lima Region, PE

I’m so excited to belong to the Superhost gang! I’m a host in Bogota City and it’s been quite a journey learning how to be a better host every day and helping visitors enjoy their stay at me beautiful city. Hoping to learn new tips from all the group. Thank you Airbnb for this amazing recognition. 

Annie690
Level 1
London, GB

Nice to be superhost in Dalat, Vietnam

Kelly1179
Level 1
Cloverdale, AU

Thank you for acknowledging us! We put a lot of thought into creating a comfortable and beautiful space for all of our guests.

Riki7
Level 2
Sde Yoav, IL

Thank you for choosing us as outstanding hosts,
It does indeed begin with the love of the person as he is, a warm welcome with a cake pastry that I make, care about the small details for tips on walks in the area, and keeping them private.
Contact before arrival Send the location to your arrival as well as the advantage of living in a quiet pastoral kibbutz but also close to the city.

Cedric57
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

It's my pleasure to host...

Cedric 

So glad to finally be a super host. Anyone visiting Kenya is welcome to experience Mulembe Villa in Kakamega.  Through this journey, I have learnt that you make alot of progress by just listening to client feedback.

La-Perla-Del-Caribe0
Level 1
Corozal District, BZ

We are so happy to join the super host group on Airbnb! We made it our first quarter because we were dedicated to delighting our guests from the first interaction to the last. 

A great recognition, thanks to all our wonderful guests.

We've only been hosting for just over 3mths so we are super chuffed to have achieved Superhost status.Looking forward to meeting other Hosts here and looking to the future at what is a difficult time for so many hosts. 

Jason101
Level 2
Pyeongtaek-si, KR

Hello everyone! I am honored to become a Superhost recently during these trouble times. I'm stationed in S. Korea and I host. I recently decided to put my hosting on a temporary pause due to the pandemic but I plan to get back into the game once things have calmed down. I'm originally from New Orleans, been living overseas since 2008, and I been living in S. Korea since 2013. Along with hosting, I want to get into offering experiences as well. Once again thank you and I am looking forward to growing together in our community.

Johanna405
Level 1
Jakarta, ID

Tks Airbnb, for the recognition again.

still cautious to welcome guests during covid.

Hi everyone, I am Johanna from Jakarta, stay safe and Healthy!

Wow! It's been a year as Superhost. Thanks airbnb for the anniversary bonus! We need this great news in this time of pandemic.

I missed attending to booking requests and personally meeting guests. Hoping and praying that this crisis end soon. 

Sophia33
Level 2
Jakarta, Indonesia

Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests

Seto1
Level 1
Stockholm, SE

Hi guys 👋 

I become a superhost today. Not really in the right time, I know. But it doesn’t hinder my excitement to be part of this community. 

/Seto

Gurneet0
Level 10
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, India

Glad to have lived up to the stringent norms of becoming a super host once again. Proud to be a super host continuously from the very first quarter of hosting.

Thanks You all our guests and @Airbnb.