Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Dan12392
Level 1
Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland

Thanks so much Airbnb This  award means a lot and worked hard for it. It's a real honour to be Superhosts and we will do our best to keep the approval ratings high.

Dan

Hi, everyone. It's with great pleasure that I come here to share this accomplishment with you.

It's an excellent news at such a difficult time... I've worked pretty hard for it, worrying about the smallest details. I've always tried to put myself in the guest's place to guess his reaction when arriving in my space.

I really believe in the excellence of airbnb and I'm very happy!

Thank you all 🙂🙂

I love Airbnb.....I'd love to tell you why! 

I am a senior citizen, and I use Airbnb to supplement my income. I moved to this beachside community because my late husband and I planned to retire here before he passed unexpectedly. It's a stretch for me to handle the cost, but my heart must stay here. Airbnb makes it possible. I host my own home and travel to see family whenever I do. Not more than a few hours away. I love the genius....that is....Airbnb! 

My guests leave my home as I left it for them. We connect, we respect  and make it possible for each of us to have more because of it. Thank you Airbnb, and this worldwide community of  givers. I've shared this opportunity with several other 'age appropriate' friends. I couldn't keep this a secret. Thank you for SuperHost ......I believe that even at my age....I am the future! 

Van6358
Level 2
Dalat, Vietnam

Hi everyone, I am Bao Van. I come from Da Lat, a peaceful city in Vietnam. I am happy to become a host and making value for my guests to enjoy their holiday. Thank everyone!

Hello World! Thank you Airbnb for my third recognition  of super host . It’s been fun and 

very interesting meeting all my new guests !

I’ve learned a lot from all involved Hosting  tips and Airbnb’s magazine , and of course my

guests ! I love serving others . A Big Thank You ! 

Toetsie0
Level 5
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Wauw, i love the talk of Brian and the hands-on help that might be underway from Airbnb! Here in the Netherlands my two rooms are open for covid-19 responders, and we will see how things go.. awfully quiet since i got all the cancellations of guests because of cancellations of conferences and meetings! PRE march! Im pretty sure Airbnb understands that we in Europe knew it was coming on feb 12th already, when the big convention in RAI was postponed because of the Covid-19.. And then Barcelona, and then Milano.. Oef. Its been almost no income in march and april and plummeted in februari! Ah, we have eachother, we will survive and change things in our behavior, wont we, and.. i LOVE the airbnb support on the way! Greetings, Toetsie

Lisa5288
Level 1
Upper Island Cove, Canada

Loving the whole Airbnb experience - as host and guest!  Thank you very much for the award status! @Lizzie Be safe and well everyone!

Aor-JP0
Level 2
Krabi, Thailand

Wow! 🤗🤗​I​ am​ very​ pround​! 

Hello thanks so much Airbnb,I’m so happy to be finally marked as a super host.All the way from South Africa my name is Nomfundo **

Monica986
Level 2
México D.F., Mexico

I feel very happy and honored with this recognition. Hosting people from all over the world and knowing they go back home with a great experience makes my day! Thank you Airbnb! 

Hello, we are superhosts for three years in a row and we have two units on our property, we are happy to be here!

Mariya37
Level 2
Yekaterinburg, RU

Спасибо большое Airbnb! Я очень рада получить Super Host Status! 

Thank you!

Miss9
Level 2
Hawthorne, CA

It's my pleasure, I love helping others.

Elizabeth1872
Level 2
Roseville, CA

So happy to make superhost! Look forward to the future! Liz