Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
James198
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

Superhost communities 🙌🏽

James198
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

Superhost community 🙌🏽

Lizete24
Level 1
São Paulo, Brazil

Thanks Airbnb for this award, it gives me one more reason to continue working with youe guys and improve my guests´satisfaction

Ingrid712
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

I'm so excited to have been awarded Superhost status.  I thank all our wonderful guests for their honest reviews. My Superhost status would not have been possible without them. I've worked hard at making sure that everything is perfect for our guests. Receiving Superhost status inspires me to do even better. 

Carolina1470
Level 1
Asunción, Paraguay

Thank you Airbnb for this award!!! 😃

Purvi7
Level 1
Boston, MA

It is an honor to be a superhost!  Thanks Airbnb.

Sabrina404
Level 2
Markdorf, Germany

Thank you for the Superhost award! It is an honor. I am always thrilled when guests arrive and see our Wile Away apartment. When they are happy with the space it makes me happy. And when they go home and still have that smile on their faces, I feel we have done a good job. The rewards are smiling faces and kind words. 

Thank you,

Sabrina in southern Germany

Terry589
Level 2
Halesworth, United Kingdom

Just a big thank you to all our #superguest's for making us continued #superhosts it wouldn't be possible without you. #love  

Fatih72
Level 1
İstanbul, Turkey

Thank you very much. I am so happy to become a superhost. Hope to keep this status.

Dice231
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Wow I am happy to be here

Grace Kianira
Robin994
Level 2
Pennsylvania, United States

So happy to be among my fellow super hosts 

Sudeep14
Level 1
Panaji, India

Good job everyone

Sudeep14
Level 1
Panaji, India

Good job

Lico11
Level 1
San Salvador, El Salvador

Nite to be here alongside all other super hosts!

Woohoo!!!