Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781

It is such a great experience to host guests with Airbnb and an honor to classify as super host. I really want to make the stay of my guest great and unforgettable. Therefor I am delighted that this is valued through the platform and community. Best, Rebekka 

Alisson30
Level 2
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico

I am so happy and grateful for the recognition. It's been a whole year of work and dedication. We've learned so much and had the opportunity to meet great people on our journey.  It wasn't an easy journey though...

The review process is very subjective and even though we've always used clear and accurate information about the place, we've received low rate reviews from guests who didn't care to read the information. Even though these reviews don't reflect the reality, they've damaged my score for a long while. While AirBnb incentives hosts to aim for a "super" service, they do not offer any real support when it comes to host/guest disputes. Exactly a week ago, I've got a 1 start review in retaliation because I've asked for a symbolic extra clean fee (carpet cleaning -  pet poop left INSIDE of the apt). That made me wonder what the benefits are to open the doors of your house to strangers, they trash your place, and as if that wasn't enough he used his "review power" to hurt my business.

Becoming a superhost is not only about the badge or rates, but when you working day and night to make everything perfect, it does matter! If AirBnb grants more visibility to your place based on the ratings, they should at least be able to filter malicious actions or be able to support who is actually working day after day on their behalf.

It's been great to have the opportunity to connect and share experiences with another hosts. The struggle is real but we do all we do with lots of love!

alissonpr
Shuhud0
Level 2
Germany

Thanks so much for the award again. 

I am trying to use my super host coupon for the first time. but it said , the last one experied on 01.06. 2022.  I got an email about super host reward, again, on 05.06.2022

Sandro1684
Level 1
Modena, Italy

Happy tp be part of the core hosts!!

Thanks for the award “Superhost” ! I did it ! So happy and thankful 🙂

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

Thank You @Lizzie for this pleasant cue for all the super work by super hosts!

Thank You @Airbnb for bringing all the wonderful folks to our doorstep!

Most of all, Thank You all the lovely guests for making us part of your journey!

Happy to Host You 🙂 

30%22x16%22 SINNAR-2.jpg

^ Nashik India

(stay with us at our Airbnbs in Nashik and Pune India) 

This is so painful as i am dealing with this unfairness judgement by Airbnb and unprofessional, i am banned because someone messed up my place and ended up giving me 1 review, eventhough i have 3 other guest that rated me 5stars 

Thank you all for your hard work! Proud to be a Superhost!  Keep it up!

Glad to be a part of this community!

Steve-and-Jan4
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thanks Airbnb - we're always so thrilled to receive Superhost status again, helps us know we're doing the right things for our Guests! 🙂

Darrell64
Level 1
Houston, TX

Thank you Airbnb for acknowledging your hosts achievements! 

Steve3536
Level 2
Mellieha, Malta

Happy to join the superhost community!😁 Let's keep it going 💪

Hello people, I just became a superhost...  I am proud of this honor and its great to be among all you all that have accomplished this honor.

Tami293
Level 1
Ontario, Canada

So exciting to join the superhosts