Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Roteiros-D`Evasão0
Level 1
Caldas da Rainha, Portugal

Fantastic !

Thanks Airbnb for this award !

It gives us one more reason to improve and better satisfy my guests.

Best regards

I totally agree with you!  This award just makes you want to reach even higher for our guests!  

Jess189
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Felt no benefits being a superhost this year. Airbnb should be giving hosts more benefits 

Does airbnb give any benefits to super host? i couldn’t find anything yet 

Brigita7
Level 2
Southampton, Canada

I am so grateful for the recognition!  This is my passion, as I found out last season, which was my 1st!  Who knew! 

I am happy to be a SuperHost again. 

Rodney69
Level 1
Denver, CO

It's recently been horrible being SuperHost. And why are you adding 69 to my name. That kind of crap will screw up your web site and my account. 

@Rodney69  The number after your name is just an identifier that enables other posters here on the forum to tag you, as I just did. It's based on how many previous users there are with your name. You are probably the 69th Rodney to post on this forum, I'm the 977th Sarah.

It doesn't screw up anything. It has nothing to do with your hosting account, doesn't appear on it, or anywhere else.

Juliet544
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hello, we are delighted to become Superhosts! We've worked hard since starting the holiday cottage last year and enjoyed every minute. We are looking forward to speaking with other hosts and gaining advice on how to improve further.

Juliet & David 🙂

Juliet Stone
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Well done @Juliet544 

We're all so excited for next Monday to start local holidaying again. How's your calendar looking?

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Afu40
Level 1
Hakuba, Japan

It’s hard start especially during COVID-19, but we finally make it happen.

Thanks to Airbnb and all our lovely guests.

We’ll keep working to provide better experience.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's amazing, @Afu40! Congratulations 😊  🎉

Nazan10
Level 2
Alaçatı, Turkey

Hi all. I am having an issue of status update after I earned Super host title. Literally there is no badge nor a title shown on my listing. Please help if anyone already knows why and when this will be solved? Thanks and regards.

Nazan.

N.O
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations @Nazan10!🎉 I can see it on your profile here! Perhaps just give it a few hours to appear on your Airbnb hosting account. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Roberta780
Level 2
Täby, Sweden

So exiting! Thanks Airbnb ❤️