Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

4,241 Replies

Re: Welcoming all Superhosts

Online Community Manager in
London, United Kingdom
Online Community Manager

Hi @Sandra4393 and congratulations for your Superhost achievement! Level 1 is your level for this Community. (but just by posting this you are now on Level 2 🙂 The more you engage here the more it will increase (all the way to level 10). 

Hope this helps 

Month of Celebration is turning 5! How to celebrate with us

in
Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL
Level 2

Hi Nick! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply 🙂 And yes, it helps a ton!

Cheers!

Sandra

in
Amman, Jordan
Level 2

It is a great feeling to be part of the community 🙂 

Looking forward to go on higher levels of Superhot 😄 

in
San Clemente, CA
Level 1

Love it

in
Miami, FL
Level 2

Thanks Airbnb for recognizing us as Supper Hosts

in
Tyrone, GA
Level 2

Thank you for recognizing my efforts of ensuring a Quality Airbnb experience for all of my Guest. In light of this ever changing Covid 19 environment. I assure that all Covid protocols are in place, that my places are maintained in an extremely clean manner and professional streaming services are done timely.

I'm honored !   Thank you 

Level 1

Thanks!

I am very greatful and honored.

I started to be a hoast and joined your site when i broke my leg and was staying at home fot 5 mounths. For finance my lower income but also meet nice people and interesting people.

I have met many nice, fun and greateful guests.

Level 2

thnx for all...

in
Enoch, UT
Level 2

We made it! 

I'm afraid that only means we've just begun.

Level 2

Hi thank sorry much how did I get the sign plz .. thanks Aldo

in
United Kingdom
Level 2

Hello everyone 

thrilled to become a Superhost today. 
it’s just the start of making every guest feel that the memories they are making when they stay with us are all ‘golden’ moments. 
I’m looking forward to learning more and contributing to this community here. 
thank you Airbnb team 😊

in
New York, NY
Level 2

Thank you airbnb for my 6th super-host status. As a holistic interior designer in NYC my design biz has slowed tremendously since the pandemic. I am grateful that many NYC 'escapees' came up to the western Catskills  and who really appreciate my non-toxic attention to home details! Vital Design is the future of design! 11226073_10153193964342144_1782035500597020273_o.jpg

Level 2

So excited to join this forum and to become a Superhost - in our first quarter of listing!  We are in Southern California. I look forward to continuing to the high quality of experiences we have provided.  And I look forward to learning from all the other great hosts out there! Starfish-Hideaway-09222021_200540.jpgThanks Airbnb!

in
Downham Market, United Kingdom
Level 2

So happy, such a pleasure to being a part of the Airbnb family and bringing happiness to all my amazing guests. Well done everyone, best wishes from Cambridgeshire in the UK.

in
East Lawrencetown, Canada
Level 2

Just received “Super Host” status today! Great accomplishment for us here at Lawrencetown Town Beach, NS