Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Roberta780
Level 2
Täby, Sweden

So exiting! Thanks Airbnb ❤️

I am so grateful to the Airbnb family for all the support, I've been working hard for more than 5 years to get this accomplished!! Thank you, thank you, thank you 

Nalini14
Level 3
Reading, United Kingdom

Thank you Airbnb for the great support we receive every time we're calling you, no matter what time or day it is, you've always managed to assist brilliantly, so a big thanks to all the ambassadors on each corner of the globe! 

Cannot wait to reap the benefits/rewards offered to superhosts  - Superhosts within our first quarter! 

Happy return and congrats to all new superhosts!

Airbnb beside IKEA Reading.png

Airbnb beside IKEA Reading~London

Nice place you have congratulations!!👏

Libbie-and-Bill0
Level 3
Port Alberni, Canada

Wow!  20th! SuperHost...as pleasurable now as it was the 1st time:  Loving meeting guests again now that travel is starting to open up on Vancouver Island. Thank you airbnb team for your support.

Happy 20th Anniversary!!👏

Muito obrigada Airbnb pelo reconhecimento de superhost novamente!

É uma grande honra para mim e um estímulo para continuar a fazer de tudo para bem receber os meus hóspedes!

Parabéns pela honra de ser um super-fã. 

debbie941

Sylvette7
Level 2
Puerto Rico

Hi! Well I'll tell you,  my Airbnb was born after the horrible hurricane 🌀Maria that hit Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 andI didn't know anything about set up or how Airbnb was rated by guests. I started with the best I could which is not even 1/4 of what I have made it now. I'm a true believer that 90% of people react to your hospitality, gracefulness, good character and response to their needs. I was always a people person and worked directly in hotels and ships in hospitality. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world!

When I began this journey Puerto Rico was still very unstable with the electrical power and water! And my first and a few guests after that experience being without power and water! My compromise to help them make their stay to the best of my abilities was rewarding because they really acknowledge my hard and consistent work to provide them with all that I could during such hard times.  So I'm blessed because I have been a Super host for almost 4 years and I'm very proud of that,  and also proud that Airbnb recognizes us and encourages us hosts by giving us the title of Super Host which comes with little "extras".  My apartment is way beyond of how it started,  yet cozy and simple. I do provide them with a bag of coffee different teas, seasonings, bottles of water, and a few details to eat which they appreciate when arriving from a flight ✈️.  My happiness in hosting is to provide my guests with a memorable stay! I feel blessed because it remains my income and I don't mind giving that extra mile. I have become almost a tour guide just by providing them a lot of information of places to go to have fun, places to explore and places to eat!

I do this the moment they book! And ask them which are their interest. I even give them a tour of the area and the close by beaches this way they begin their vacation on the right foot and know exactly what is around them. So the title of being a super host is actually given by my guests! I'm loving it! 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A very nice touch @Sylvette7 

Lynn1154
Level 1
Council, ID

Hi everyone ! This is the first time I have joined the conversation though I have been a super host several times. Just so busy on our little hobby farm and reworking every corner of our 14 acres to help people to enjoy our area better. 
A welcome sign made but a fellow Host is a great idea and should be encouraged as a way to support each other although liabilities may arise that Air BnB doesn’t want to concern itself with.  Maybe there is a way to put it out there by connecting with each other another way that wouldn’t work involve them. I am not tech savvy so I don’t know how to reach all of us that way however. Maybe Air BnB can tell us how 

Мы можем перейти в другой чат просто, если Айр бнб позволит выложить здесь ссылку)) 

Abig ''Thank You'' to Airbnb for this Award. Here's to next season!

Allan336
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Enjoy your superhost awards just don't get sick 

I'm a superhost again , was previously but developed a serious heart condition and was removed from superhost list .

I didn't feel confident I could continue to rent out my own home . I checked with Airbnb and cancelled bookings for 2022 (3 or 4) giving all guests over 12 months notice .

Eric4407
Level 2
Victoria, Australia

I'm a 8-time Superhost!  Doing Airbnb has been rewarding and fun even with the current health restrictions.  Thank you once again...  😊