Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
António22
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Thanks all those visited me and have provided their input here to keep on trying harder to achieve goals.
I achieved Super Host status several times in a row here in Oporto, Portugal.
Super thanks to all who helped me achieve this.
I look forward to meeting more of our locals and others who finally make it possible. 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@António22 Well done! I love how many amenities you are providing guests, they are spoiled for choice. Here's to many more fantastic stays and happy guests. 😃

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Judith775
Level 1
Sofala, Australia

Thanks AirBnB for making me a superhost, not something I was expecting but so pleased. As we know running accommodation can be a bit of a challenge but knowing I am able to give people an enjoyable stay is awesome. 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Congratulations, @Judith775!  I hope the awesome experiences outweigh the challenging ones.

What's been your favourite hosting moment so far?

-----

Chris246
Level 2
Austin, TX

I have been a Super Host for every consecutive quarter since 2011.  Not a small feat.  Last time they informed us, there were less than one hundred. Thanks airbnb.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's incredible, @Chris246!  What advice would you give to aspiring Super Hosts?

-----

Thank you Airbnb!  🤩 It is an honour to be awarded Superhost and pleasure to be hosting for Airbnb - I thoroughly enjoy it! 😉

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's a pleasure to have you here, @Laura5393!  Well done!  Feel free to share Super Host secrets, hints and tips!

-----

Joyce452
Level 2
Salamander Bay, Australia

Thanks once again Airbnb achieved Superhost status again.  Loving hosting and all the great people we get to meet.  

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amazing work, @Joyce452!

Glad to have such wonderful Superhosts on the CC!

-----

Percival4
Level 1
New York, NY

Sincerely appreciate the award. Looking forward to continued growth within the community.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

Well done, @Percival4 - we look forward to it too!

-----

Jannett14
Level 1
Ilocos Region, Philippines

Thank God! Loving the superhost badge. Been my 3rd time. Thanks to airbnb and to the people behind it, especially our guests. More power to us!

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager

So happy to hear this, @Jannett14 ❤️

Thank you for joining our CC!  I hope to chat with you soon, please feel free to share any advice that's helped make you the Superhost you are!

-----

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

Our first quarter and we are thrilled to have made superhost!