Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Louise969
Level 1
Christchurch, New Zealand

Being a SUPERHOST for me means the following,.... turning the heaters on hours before guests arrive in the winter so its snuggly, leaving all the softs lamps on to welcome them in, offering dinner to guests who have been travelling if we have home cooked leftovers from our kitchen, Always offering a late checkout if no one is booked the next day, taking the time in arranging private visits to local stores after closing hours where possible, remembering to leave the outside lights all on when its dark, leaving bath salts out in the bathroom and extra things like TOOTHPASTE ,, yes which is not normal for most hotels... come on people!, apologising when things don't go to plan and offering a free night or something else to make up for it, Finding out about my guests and adding extra things that suit for the occasion like candles for honeymooners etc, Vacumming twice to make sure there are no stray HAIRS, putting dry wood in the Brazier so its ready for a star watching episode, Remembering to Order Good Weather in advance, Filling the rooms with special touches like beautiful art, games, inspiring books and luxury cookies fresh baked from the locals......Learning from staying in other Air BNBs about what is nice,...Always improving and asking myself ,,,, WHAT WOULD I LIKE/NEED.

Loved your post and I agree 👍🏼 Everyone who comes here has specific needs and that helps me add more and more fine touches to the place. 

I love hosting!! ( this is Debi, Dave’s wife) and with every additional thing we add I was thinking, this would make ME sooo happy if I were the guest. 

love your neighbor as yourself 💕

Congratulations @Louise969 down in the South from up in the Auckland.

Hope you are busy with the snow season.

Lovely spot you have there overlooking those hills and valleys.

All the best

Jhordn0
Level 2
Bamako, Mali

Congratulations fellow SuperHosts! 

I always get so excited when my badge arrives! LOL

If you are ever in the Boise, Idaho area we'dIMG_0118.jpg love to have you stay with us! 

We are 30 minutes from Boise and near amazing vineyards. 

Cheers to a profitable 2022! 

Mona

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Amazing photo @Jhordn0!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Piia1
Level 2
Mäntyharju, Finland

Thank you ❤️and warmly wellcome to Mäntyharju which is a small village 200 km upnorth from out main capital Helsinki. You can find our cosy apartment Huoneistomajoitus Unelma from airbnb and I am pretty sure that you find it also from google/Facebook/Instagram with @huoneistomajoitusunelma #huoneistomajoitusunelma - if not please let me know! ps. I am also a local guide here in Mäntyharju and there is a massage service also in the same house 👍

Sincerely Yours 
Piia **

Huoneistomajoitus Unelma 

1.png29.png26.png33.png34.png2.png4.png10.png7.png14.png13.png25.png24.png40.png3.png11.png9.png17.png19.png18.png

**Personal information hidden

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

So many lovely photos, @Piia1! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Piia1
Level 2
Mäntyharju, Finland

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to Finland if you ever want to see and feel and experience these landscapes yourself ❤️

I’m happy to accommodate and join the SuperHost club!

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Congratulations, @Tiffany622!  What's your favourite thing about hosting?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks Jenny, I enjoy meeting new people and am pleased when they have a great stay. I like to share the history of the town with people.

Laurie510
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

no doubt about it...Super Hosts get Super Guests!

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Super Hosts = Super Heroes, @Laurie510 😀

What do you think makes a Super Host or a Super Guest?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Super Hosts provide everything at their rental that they would want themselves if they were guests...and Super Guests are as thoughtful re: their rental stay as they would be at their own home!  This works perfectly for us - thanks to what we offer them, the bulk of our guests are super considerate, communicative and clean.