Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Jane873
Level 1
Santa Fe, NM

Im delighted to be joining such great company in the

Superhost community!

A happy and prosperous New Year to everyone!

Andrey64
Level 2
Kaliningrad, Russia

Мне очень приятно осознавать что делаю всё правильно и в нужном русле!))

Debra45
Level 2
Carlton, United Kingdom

Thank you Airbnb, I'm very proud to have this award, the devil's in the detail they say. Because of Airbnb I have been able to take early retirement and pursue my quest to be an Artist.

Nieves34
Level 1
Quezon City, Philippines

Thank you so much Airbnb. You were a big help to my parents retirement as this apartment is my retirement gift to them. They have been hosting so well and were so happy to learn that they are superhosts 🙂

When I started hosting on Airbnb, I thought that it will be hard to reach big achievements, because the market is huge, but Airbnb was always supporting me and I reached the superhost title!

I'm proud to represent my country Georgia, specially my home region (where I'm usually renting places) Svaneti! I have a lot information exchanges with my guests, providing them with rich educational recourses about my country and I'm also gaining knowledge about theirs.

I want to say, that I'm happy to host on Airbnb and I want to tell a simple georgian proverb to all hosts on Airbnb, trust me this phrase will help you out when you are hositing: "A guest is a person from the God". That means show them maximum hospitality!

Thank yoiu for making us a SUPER HOST, after just signing up last September. It has been very rewarding, and enjoyable meeting so many wonderful people from so many different places, even countries. 

Looking forward to the Super Host sigh to appear. 

Poul & Birdy 

Zaira11
Level 2
Bogotá, CO

Hi. I am glad to become a superhost.

I must say I was also excited to know I have reached Superhost status! It has been hard work but I am enjoying the new challenge of learning how Air bnb works and offering the best I can for all our guests. 

Camille323
Level 2
Baddeck, Canada

Happy New Year!  Being an AirBnB Host is by far the best way to enjoy retirement. I love meeting new people from all over the world and being apart of making someone’s vacation extra special. Extra money is always a bonus and really helps to fund winter getaways. I have found the Support Team very helpful and professional as a Host and as a Guest as well. I look forward to being apart of this forum. Cheers, Camille

Carolina682
Level 1
Santiago, Chile

Hello you all!! I'm so happy to be SuperHost! I love being there for my guests any time they need me. I'm a clean freak so I always keep the flat nice and shiny. Love to be part of this community, and hope to learn about you all! I'm from Santiago de Chile by the way!

Nardine0
Level 1
Cairns, Australia

Hi everyone, I am Nardine from Cairns. My partner Ashley and I have a guesthouse we call "The Pondy" which we built at the back of our property, high up in the hill, about 2 years ago. At the time we had 4 kids at home and were one bedroom short. So we built the guesthouse for us ( to escape from the kids, bless them) and then 2 of them moved out! So we decided to try and make some money becoming hosts. It has been an amazing experience. We have met so many lovely people and I can say honestly that every single guest has been 5 stars, without exception every guest has looked after the place like it is their own. I have really enjoyed making the guesthouse comfortable and looking after people. Thanks Airbnb. So pleased to be a superhost!!

Maureen266
Level 2
Tournus, France

So happy to be recognised as Superhost.  I love having guests stay, they become friends. Long may it continue. 

Jenny650
Level 1
Central Luzon, Philippines

Hi I’m Jenny from Philippines 🇵🇭 I’m so grateful to be a part of Airbnb family and bonus 

to became a super host🙏😇

honestly to be a part of this Airbnb Family is really and honor for me,and return to that

appreciation I really work our place to be appreciated by the guests as we can even it so simple place.

I see to it that I can give something that the guests will be happy.

I did not noticed that there’s an award appreciation for this and I really happy and thankful to Airbnb.

more power and best regards,

jenny

Fatima80
Level 2
La Libertad, El Salvador

Thanks  Airbnb for allowing my  family  to join this special community, and help us share our secret jungle (Kalteotl treetop apartment) with the rest of the world, we love meeting diferent people all over the world, and  showing that   our country (El Salvador)  has a lot to give!  

Sergio412
Level 2
Agrigento, Italy

Ciao ragazzi, 2018 memorabile con grandi soddisfazione e nuove amicizie. Grande Airbnb che non ci fa mancare il loro supporto.