Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Writer0
Level 2
Budapest, Hungary

I am so very excited about becoming a Superhost! All the best to everyone:)

Manana-Uzunadze0
Level 2
Batumi, Georgia

Большое спасибо Airbnb за награду, спасибо что Вы есть и даёте нам мотивацию улучшить свою работу, мы продолжим усердно работать, чтобы пребывание гостей и для нас и для них был незабываемым! Вы лучшие 💖Manana

Manana-Uzunadze0
Level 2
Batumi, Georgia

Many thanks to Airbnb for the award, thank you for being there and giving us the motivation to improve our work, we will continue to work hard so that the stay of guests for us and for them is unforgettable! You are the best 💖

Manana

June135
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Thank you Airbnb for this opportunity. I am very proud and this encourages me to fo from strength to strength! 

Piyush6
Level 2
Jaipur, India

This AWARD is an Energy drink for Hosts like us. This gesture shows that we are on the right path of hospitality.

Thank you Airbnb. 

Hüseyin4
Level 1
Istanbul, Turkey

Airbnb’de ev Sahibi olmak çok keyifli. Bunu daha önce de yapmak isterdim. 

Alexandra754
Level 2
Zürich, Switzerland

Ooh very nice, I am sorpresised :D.

I try always to give a nice and a Pleasant stay to my guests. 

Gift6
Level 1
Krabi, Thailand

Sleepyhead​ is not just a hostel, It's like a magic ... people in the house such a beautiful people. Peace and love☮️😍Thank you for making us live. 🙏👍

IMG_20190102_211105.jpg

IMG_20181207_170228_449.jpg

IMG_20181205_172520.jpg

Thank​ you Airbnb. 

Maria3297
Level 1
Athens, Greece

Many thanks to Airbnb for the super host acknowledgement! 

I have been working hard two years now. 

I am very happy I join this community.

My Apartment is in Greece, Athens, Dexameni-Kolonaki area, on the 5 th floor. It is a big apartment, 147 m2 and I rent it from one to six people.

i am very happy with Airbnb. 

Maria 

Alexandra619
Level 2
Pedrouços, Portugal

Thank you 

Muchas Gracias

Muito Obrigada

Come too meet Praia do Furadouro, it's beautiful, and stay with me, it is a pleasure for us!

¡Vengan conocer la playa Furadouro, es preciosa, y se queden conmigo,  sera un placer para nosostros!

Roberto919
Level 2
Sant Climent Sescebes, ES

Very proud to be part of the SUPERHOST Community:-)!! Try always to do the best for my guests from all over the world!

Ben92
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Thanks Airbnb, I really enjoy sharing my home and meeting great  people!

Joan335
Level 2
Sagunt, Spain

It's a pleasure to be Superhost! Hello everybody, it's nice to be here with all of you.

Sabine-Julie0
Level 1
Maastricht, Netherlands

I am so happy to join the Wonderfull community of Super Host . I am an Entrepreneur , creator and designer , my work in Vejer de la Frontera to make my first airbnb was certainly not easy , and two years of hard dedication . The rewards are getting every month better and I am so grateful to airbnb for that . Have a great day everyone .

Sabine , super host in Vejer de la Frontera 

Silvia622
Level 2
Empoli, Italy

Hallo to everybody, I'm a new superhost to the Airbnb community. I live in Italy, Tuscany to be correct. I have 3 little apartments in the property where when I was a baby I used to go to have picnic with my little friends. Now it is the place where we love to host people, sharing our kind of beauty and hospitality. I hope we could help each other's. 

Silvia