Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Onat1
Level 2
Izmir, Turkey

Hello there. Turkey's most beautiful city from Izmir greetings to everyone. 

We are happy to be in the same environment as you and exciting!

Thank you airbnb.

Erik239
Level 2
Miami, FL

Thanks! I'm proud to say that we reached Superhost status within two months of starting to host. 

Vale22
Level 2
Palermo, Italy

Grazie to all my good guest to airbnb and my work and passion .

Soo happy to be from today a super host!

Valentina Speciale
Nguyen57
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

Thanks Airbnb for everything. 

Loredana3
Level 2
Milan, IT

hello to all, my dear friends, fellow adventurers

Second time Superhost ! I'm so happy 

Moritz60
Level 1
Hamburg, Germany

Hi there from Hamburg Germany. Happy to join this group! 

Bernardino10
Level 2
Naples, Italy

Thank's a lot it's a pleasure to me working with you and thank you again for this beatiful news !

I have to thank  my cohost Claudia and Piera  and share with them the merit of all this.

I'll try to improve more and more. All my best Bernardino (and Claudia & Piera) 

Željko4
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

Thanks Airbnb! We are very happy! Welcam to Šibenik ,  Croatia 🙂 

Azahara2
Level 2
Andalusia, Spain

Oh, i´m super happy, keep super host 4 times in a row!! Hello evryone!!! Azi from Tarifa ( Spain )

Chalet--Oberhofen0
Level 2
Oberhofen, Switzerland

Thank you Airbmb for this award.

We appreciate also your support.

We will continue to do our best for all our customers, this is standard by us.

We also appreciate that you know, that at the front, sometimes, can be difficult as customer are also very different. 

Your award is motivating to stay on the same track, and continue to do our best.

Best regards 

MaryAnn33
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

Delighted to be a Superhost! I absolutely love meeting people from all over the world who have made the long journey to explore my little corner of the earth! 

Anabel42
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

We are very happy to join the band of hosts striving to make our guests super happy! 

Filip69
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Thank you so much! Feel free to come in Prague to our flat with own café! ❤️

Cher-雪儿0
Level 2
New Zealand

It’s good to be here, and want to know what is the level means to the super host..

Julia1088
Level 1
Wick, United Kingdom

I am delighted just received notification that I have achieved super host absolutely delighted, just started hosting last year

julia