Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Suzanne49
Level 2
United Kingdom

Just been awarded Superhost today!

Sabrina209
Level 3
San Antonio, TX

Hi all!  Super Host seven times!  We just began renting extra rooms (3) in our San Antonio home a couple of years ago.  Attained Super Host out the gate and every time since.  We provide mini-fridge and microwave in each room, bowls of fruit and wrapped pastry plus an urn of coffee at breakfast.  The urn is on a timer, so from 5am it is available- no getting up in the wee hours for me!  

We (usually) enjoy good conversation with our guests.  After 150+ people coming through our doors, I can honestly say I can count the “bad guests” on one hand.  

I do wish Airbnb provided a way to “block” guests from re-booking with you that still made instant book available.

Sabrina & George

Deanna54
Level 1
Red Deer, Canada

High-five to you all for achieving Superhost status! 

Kim925
Level 2
South Africa

Thank you Airbnb for this greatfull accolade it just makes me realise my hard work really pays off.

Love making my guest happy.

Hello everyone! My wife and I are glad to be Superhosts! We have worked hard to give guests a great experience. We offer a private guest suite in the lower ground level of our home, similar to a small apartment, with it's own private entrance. So if you're ever near Charlottesville, Virginia, rmemeber us! 

Lucha1
Level 1
La Plata, Argentina

I´m so happy!! Thanks Airbnb for this award!!! I will continue working hard to make our guests's experience even better!

Sue657
Level 2
Falmouth, ME

I just started hosting in December, and am thrilled to have achieved Superhost status. And thanks to all my wonderful guests who make hosting a pleasure!

Marta720
Level 1
Deinze, Belgium

It's great to be here!

Deon14
Level 1
Broederstroom, South Africa

Awesome! Onward and upwards!

Liris0
Level 2
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Thanks Airbnb for this recognition, I really do not know what it implies, I just know that I will continue working hard to provide the best service every day.

Anibal12
Level 3
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thanks for this renewed award!

Giorgia44
Level 2
Piano di Sorrento, Italy

Thank you Airbnb!!! 

Really Great

Rodrigo504
Level 2
Santiago, Chile

Thank you so much for this distintion. It’s been an amazing experience, and the best of all, now i have a lot of friends around the world. 

Miguel675
Level 2
Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal

Thank you AirBnb for this important award. 
Special thanks to our guests who contributed with their opinions to reach this important level of credibility and quality in the services provided. 
We will certainly continue to improve our services.
Miguel675