What Coffee do you purchase for guests?

Tom105
Level 2
Austin, TX

What Coffee do you purchase for guests?

I am not a coffee drinker and am not sure what my coffee drinking guests will want. Do you provide guests with Coffee Beans w/ a Coffee Grinder or do you provide them with individual Coffee Packets? Any specific recommendations?

23 Replies 23

wow, quite a set up. I am a little more simple but it works for you! Great job! 

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Edgar193 

My place is not that fancy. I provide a large can of store brand coffee, sugar, non-dairy creamer and a Cuisinart 12-cup coffee maker. If people don’t the coffee they can go to the grocery store.

No one has complained yet.

Brian, 

I like the effort and thought, I need to look at my "coffee station".  Thanks for the motivation pix ! 

David8119
Level 1
Montclair, CA

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

@David8119  Advertising is against this forum's policies. It's a discussion forum, not a free advertising site.

Very sorry for the confusion. A friend of mine, who is an active host in this forum, shared the link and said it could be appropriate for this discussion. We saw there were other brand names mentioned so we thought it is appropriate. Very sorry once again and please feel free to edit/delete our post.

@David8119  Mentioning a brand a host favors isn't the same as posting a link to a business one profits from. If ads were allowed here, this forum would be inundated with them and one would have to wade through them all to find an actual discussion.

Only the forum moderators can edit or delete someone's post- I'm just a host.

Angela1056
Level 10
Linarolo, Italy

Coffee break? Make your choice:

BADF8F70-7959-4767-964D-90F2C973E7FE.jpeg

From left: Filter coffee machine for ground coffee, Phillips Senseo with coffee Pads, Italian moka for Italian ground coffee (2 and 6 Cups), Milk Frother for Cappuccino, capsules and creamer, Nespresso machine...

Thanks for sharing, I have a compact version. Kept it simple, my home is located in a remote redwood grove and wanted to keep it old school but modern enough to enjoy experience. @Edgar193

IMG_20211011_153602830.jpg