What do you think happens if you click on “I feel unsafe” option?

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

What do you think happens if you click on “I feel unsafe” option?

If you go though help, trust and safety and then “I feel unsafe”, do you know what happens? NOTHING. 
I was getting complaints about a guest being loud, smoking, disturbing neighbors etc. I dealt with the guest however wanted to report her to Airbnb. When going though “contact us” options this one was the best matching out of those offered. There was no response for days. I though perhaps I did not click the buttons all the way through. Tried again. It has been a week now. For those who are about to say I should have called- I did but was disconnected mid conversation, did not get a call back and there was no urgency to waist my time trying that again. Airbnb does not know that though. How can it make sense that when someone reports feeling unsafe, there is no response? They should actually have a pop up with a number to police for respective country as soon as a guest or a host goes through the prompts. Not to mention some form of follow up. 

1 Reply 1
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Inna22 My guess is all those links go into a bin of nothingness. 
report illegal listing. Nothing. 
report problematic guest. Nothing. 

abb thinks all problems can be solved with a bad review. And remember, for a guest only a 1* is a “bad” review