What does the "level 2" or "level 10" mean?

Ted-And-Kay0
Level 2
Santa Barbara, CA

What does the "level 2" or "level 10" mean?

28 Replies 28
Evelyn0
Level 10
Arkport, NY

A host that has spent too much time on the community boards answering questions. 

I would fit into that category @Evelyn0!  Why oh why?

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Well what need is it fullfiling? Let's do therapy together, maybe we will get a discount. Airbnb Anonyms.

I, too, question what need it is fulfilling, Evelyn, and I’m always open to therapy. 

what does that mean? How are these Levels measured and why?

Hola. Por favor alguien  puede explicarme lo que significa level 2 en Airbnb? 

Puedes subir de level 1 a level 10 mientras mas ayudes a la comunidad cuando respondes preguntas como lo estoy haciendo yo contigo. 

I like the “and why?”, Helen! 

I can but laugh-- and I am coming to this newly minted, post-covid and 5 years later LOL

Luis-and-Tati0
Level 10
New York, NY

Hi @Ted-And-Kay0

As you interact on our community center all members can give a thumbs up for the replies or comments... as you accumulate more thumbs up you will go up on the levels...

Luis

Is that true?  That's interesting!  It's not based purely on number of posts?  I'm genuinely asking, I really don't know.

I thought levels meant that I'm closer to the Tom Cruise level then, say, Juliette Lewis.  I am trying to reach Thetan Level.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hehe, I like you thinking @Maria-Lurdes0! Maybe we could link the 1-10 levels to Tom Cruise movies... level 10 could be 'Maverick' (from Top Gun)!  

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Beam me up Scotty - I will help you with one more Thumbs up!!

Jon

I'm giving you a thumbs up because I want to help you become a Thetan and because we "Marie"s and "Maria"s need to stick together.