What hidden talent have you discovered from hosting?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What hidden talent have you discovered from hosting?

PJMPHOTO19Q141-020519-Embed_LA-Amara-00162_RET.jpg

Hello there!

For many, hosting can be a great way to learn something new. Some of these things can be difficult to learn but others, to our own surprise, it seems that we were born to do them. That hidden talent that, thanks to the work of hosting, we have discovered.

An exquisite taste to decorate, the best coffee to share with your guests, a special, extra touch with the guests… What hidden talent have you find out that you have thanks to hosting? 

Tell us! How did you find out about it and how does it benefit you and your guests?

Cheers,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

18 Replies 18
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Kevin1322  "I love it when a plan comes together..." 😉

-----

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Kevin1322 @Stephanie @Laura2592 @Yadira22 @Mike-And-Helen0 

That people who have head injuries and forget what they are saying and doing are more common than we realise,.

It's great been able to forget what one's doing and where one puts things and know one's guests accept one as one is and that there are many people the same out there who go through challenges each day.

All the best

Sarah_Matthew0
Level 5
Whitstable, United Kingdom

I have rediscovered my creative side, I collect and paint shells from the beach and use them in decorations and gifts, I have turned maps old and new into pictures on the walls and one into decollage on an old table and I am now collecting Lego with a seaside theme which I have put on an old cupboard as a display, the theme is Lego minifigures in boats escaping a giant shark and dinosaur,  I also repainted the cupboard and replaced the handles.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Sarah_Matthew0 Ooh sounds wonderful, share some pictures if you can!

Thanks

-----