What is your favourite local destination?

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What is your favourite local destination?

ti2wu64_normal.jpg

Hi everyone,

In times like this, when it is more difficult to travel internationally (if at all), I think it is time to reclaim the beauty we can find in our own countries of residence.

Why not be each other's passport, taking a virtual journey through our shared photographs and experiences? 

What is your favourite destination within your country?

Wherever you are in the world I would love to know more about your favourite local travelling destinations. 

Maybe we can give ourselves some good ideas for our next respective trips by discovering places which we would not have thought of visiting otherwise.🙂

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Nick

94 Replies 94

@Laura2484  You are welcome! It is indeed a beautiful and not so crowded area in Greece... I cannot resist and i am posting more photos. 
@Nick What a great idea for a post 

AGIOI.jpgdownload.jpgimages.jpgplaka.jpgPELION-VILLAGES-top-602x367.jpg

Wonderful!

Patricia de Castro

@Yannis37 Wonderful!

Patricia de Castro
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

hey @Yannis37 

The photo with the sunset... I think I know where you were and if I'm right that was my favourite beach bar. Unfortunately, as I don't really like beach bars, we only discovered this place the day before last, but I fell in love with it.

Now I can't say the name of the beach or the bar as this would be advertising, but, if I'm guessing correctly is it the very last one the far right end of that beach under the cliffs? 

@Nick Yes that's the one! 🙂 😎