What technology do you use to help you host?

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What technology do you use to help you host?

Hosting technology.png

Hi all!

As our world becomes more and more technology-focused, it would be great to see which systems or apps you find useful in your hosting. Maybe you use a great smart lock system or a lock box, or you've found an app that helps you stay on top of the tasks you need to do when hosting?

I discovered an app not too long ago that makes it really easy to divide bills between housemates/friends/partners - this might be really useful if you co-host or co-own a listing and you need to divide up your outgoings!

I'm looking forward to hearing what you use and your technology ideas 🙂

Kirstie

47 Replies 47
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ivan110!

Welcome to the Community Center! 

I can imagine you need some intelligent software to keep everything organised! This sounds useful and easier to use than Excel. Thanks for sharing!

Kirstie

Hi, Kristie and hosts!

I would add to the list AirGMS Vacation Rental Software that can help you a lot with plenty of hosting work.

AirGMS has deep integration with Airbnb, so you can easily do almost all actions you would normally do on Airbnb.

The features include multi-platform and calendar synchronization, managing cleaning services, auto replies to guests, templates for messages and more. Free Trial and free pricing plan for 1 property owners available. Check out on [link hidden]

Abdel8
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

hi, we use ihost, it's a solution from a new company that includes a hub, a smart lock and a smart doorbell that does 2 way communication with guests. All this managed by them. They open the doors for our guests and interact with them.

It's saved us time as we are based in Dubai and have a property in London.

They also do the traditional airbnb concierge tasks like linen and cleaning.

We've had positive reviews and can host guests even if they arrive really early or really late.

let me know if someone wants more info [personal information hidden for safety reasons]