When a guest books an extra night just to stay 3 more hours after checkout without asking♡ love it♡

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

When a guest books an extra night just to stay 3 more hours after checkout without asking♡ love it♡

Shoutout to those hassle free guests!!!!

I deal with a lot of last minute bookings and sometimes it's hard to say no to guests who wants to stay longer after checkout. I tell them that they need to book an extra night but sometimes guests just book the extra night just to stay a few hours longer without asking♡

4 Replies 4
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Kira32 

Fabulous to hear the joy you & your guests share with each other.

You must be a wonderful friendly Host & great ambassador for the Canary Islands, Spain.

Do you make your Guests Spanish food?
If so what are your favorites to make?

All the Best

Central To All Home & Location

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

Hello @Helen427 

Thank you for your lovely message. Last time my sister I made ravioli with Canarian cheese filling. When we have time we love to cook for our guests for a small fee.

Kira♡

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Kira32 

It's a pleasure, thank you for your kind words.

What's a Canarian cheese filling?

Is it a variety of cheeses?

If so, which ones?

Have you considered Hosting a cooking Experience in your location?

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

We have different varieties of cheeses on the island some are robust and ripe  others are soft and mild. The cheese is made out of cow or goats milk. Instead of paraffin, to preserve the cheeses the cheese has a crust made out of goffio (powdered and baked corn flour) or a crust of smoked paprikapowder. So you can even eat the crust of the cheese that does not harden.