When can i expect to host an experience in Kathmandu , Nepal ?

Kunchok0
Level 2
Kathmandu, Nepal

When can i expect to host an experience in Kathmandu , Nepal ?

Hi Airbnb

I have number of interesting products that i would love to host while airbnb clients are in Kathmandu.  Looks like so far i cant host any experiecces in Nepal.  

Just for curiousity when shall i expect it to be possible 

Thank you 

Cheers 

Kunchok 

1 Reply 1

Namaste, My name is Richa Dhakal from Kathmandu Nepal. I'm running Apartment, homestay and hotels in Nepal.  newly i 'm starting a new hotel and apartment in the heart of Kathmandu valley :- 

Mega Apartment is located in the central of Kathmandu valley northern Thamel. 3.5 km drive from Tribhuvan International airport, we offer spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi, a big kitchen, dining, air-conditioned rooms with a sofa, a flat –screen smart TV with cable channels and a writing desk, all rooms has attached bath with 24 hrs hot/ cold water.

There is a sun terrace, a Yoga place where guests can relax to see Himalaya view, sunrise, sunset and view of the whole Kathmandu valley. Car, motorbike, cycle rentals, day trips, tours, treks and ticketing can be arranged at the tour desk. Guest can also find a popular restaurant and bar service in the same building also foods are served in the apartment in order. We are very glad to serve our guest 24 hrs. a day to our guests.