Hey Fellow Hosts!
We’ve all had our share of awful guests but I want to remind you why the awesome ones make it all worth it. Here’s a list of some good guests:
1) married (pregnant) couple from Costa Rica on shopping trip to SoFl -now Facebook friends
2) Solo woman from Toronto works with professional sports team - now Facebook friend
3) Businessman on sales trip. Brought his own prayer rug. Prayed in the tradition of his religion in my home in view of my mezzuzot, then watched me light Shabbat candles.
4) 2 Golf buddies from Finland - left the place spotless
5) American married couple, on a convention weekend , Christian missionaries who devote their lives to spread the love in the Caribbean
6) married couple from Bogata, in Fl to close on a house. Brought me a gift- a 5lbs of Colombian coffee
7) married couple from Connecticut awaiting moving truck for a few days before moving into their new place. Every family and friend of theirs coming to visit them now books with me.
So grateful for the good guests.