Where are guest names on iCal calendar?

Bonita5
Level 5
Victoria, Canada

Where are guest names on iCal calendar?

I have my Airbnb calendar synced with my iCal calendar so I can see all bookings at once.  It was awesome.

It showed the names of guests for my 3 apartments. My husband helps me and he could always see what guest was coming by their name on iCal calendar. Also my cleaners could see what guest I was talking about by their names on iCal.  Now only the Airbnb reservation number shows up , names are gone... this is really unhelpful for me, for my helper and for my cleaners.

PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO SHOWING GUESTS NAMES !!!!

99 Replies 99
Joe694
Level 2
Bartle Frere, Australia

I would also like all the guest information on the calendar sync. it's useless to see a coloured bar that says reserved with no booking information. 

Please make it back with the names it s awefull to organize and be personal with the guests... what was wrong with last version?

It exposed personal information via an unauthenticated link. 

Where are the moderators of this page???

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How can I help @Ben-and-Fernanda0 ?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Hi Stephanie ,

how can we get the name of traveler back in the synced calendar ?

Joey110
Level 2
Santa Fe, NM

You can export the reservation history (it's a .csv file) and open it in a spreadsheet like Excel or Numbers. It's also possible to use this date to repopulate you calendar as well :-).

Christopher615
Level 2
Vermont, United States

has this been fixed? i still don’t see traveler info on my apple calendar

It won’t be fixed. It was a privacy issue revealing guest names on an unauthenticated iCal. 

Nick55
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Same issue for me.  My ical feeds aren't showing names and numbers and all of my lock codes got deleted. Please fix this because it's really had work to enter all the data manually int my smart lock system!