Where can I see my guest rating?

Answered!
Andrea710
Level 2
Denver, CO

Where can I see my guest rating?

After confirming booking to a guest, I briefly saw he had one star rating. I tried finding out more about but did't know where to look for it. Today he arrived at 10AM when I had made accommodation to check him in at 12; Check in time is 2pm. I hope I don't have issues with him but would like to know more about my guests and their ratings would help. Where do I find them?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

This content is in our Archive board.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search the Community Center.

To ask a new question in the Community Center, please click:

Bhumika_0-1699306588463.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Dawn81
Level 9
Escondido, CA

@Andrea710 go to your guest profile and scroll down to find their reviews

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

I'm not sure you can see the star rating of peoples reviews but ou can see the text.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Only hosts who use Instant Book can see star ratings.

@Sarah977 That explains a lot!  Thx.  Now do you know if the guest is able to view the star ratings we give them in each category?  

@Willene1  No, guests don't see the star ratings they are given.

Wade32
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

I know at one time I searched like crazy and found the RATINGS left by my guests (NOT reviews).  Now I can not seem to find them either.  This is really frustrating!  Why doesn't ABNB make it easy?  Perhaps by putting it with the review (for our eyes only maybe).

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

It IS easy @Wade32 ! (If you are an Instant Book user.)

- Click 'Reservations' along the top of your dashboard.

- For any guest click 'Details' in blue in a box on the right of your guest list.

- You then get 'Reservation details' for the guest you clicked. You will see in blue their average rating & number of reviews. Click on this to see the star ratings in the 3 categories, plus the written reviews.

-Or you can see the same blue average + no. of reviews at the side of the messaging thread, with the guest's profile. - Even easier! (IB only.)

Wade32
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Thanks very much!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

This content is in our Archive board.

You can still access it if you have the link but it won't appear when you search the Community Center.

To ask a new question in the Community Center, please click:

Bhumika_0-1699306588463.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines