Where did you get your furniture for your guest space?

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Where did you get your furniture for your guest space?

As someone who is a bit obsessed with interior design, I always enjoy browsing through some of my fellow hosts amazing listings. Some really stand out in terms of their awesome decor, especially furniture. When we furnished our space we went for as indestructible as possible, as good looking/comfy as possible, and as easy on finances to replace should the indestructible-ness fail. We shopped a lot of Amazon, Wayfair, Overstock and second hand/antique stores to furnish our space.

So where do you get your furniture? What are some good sources for someone looking to spruce up or start up an Airbnb?

16 Replies 16
Tom2476
Level 1
Denver, CO

Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and garage sales... very inexpensive and some really good quality furniture! One man's trash is another man's treasure 😉

Hank14
Level 3
Seabrook, TX

We furnished our place almost entirely from Wayfair.  That allowed me to design the interior from the ground up.  Wayfair typically lists things like weight limits for chairs, etc., that allows me to choose furniture that will last.  After 2 years and over 100 stays, our stuff still looks like new.