Where do you buy towels?

Mandy182
Level 1
Pottsboro, TX

Where do you buy towels?

Hey Airbnb Community,

Where are you finding the best deals on bulk towels? 

18 Replies 18

@The-Old-Post-Office0  Yes, travel should definitely be about that. Luckily my listing attracts guests who are generally seasoned travelers, quite adaptable, and open to experiencing new things. I feel sorry for the hosts who get guests who expect everything to conform to their pre-conceived expectations and fuss about anything that they find unfamiliar.

P.S. I was curious about your listing, I like to check out other host's listings, especially if they sound unique,  but don't see one on your profile. It must be under a different profile?

Thanks for pointing out that my profile had very little information in it, Sarah.

That is amiss of me.  I only joined this forum recently; I will update my profile accordingly. 

Andrew & Tamara at The Old Post Office Penzance UK

@The-Old-Post-Office0  I wasn't referring to your forum profile info- it sounded like you are a host, but there isn't any listing under your profile. If you click on other hosts' photos here, it takes you to their forum profile and then if you click on there to continue to their Airbnb profile, all their listings and reviews come up. So I just wondered if you had a listing, but it was listed under a different profile. 

@Sarah977 

The short story: You should find that is rectified now.  (Well almost I need to add our B&B).

The long story: I only just added myself as a co-host for convenience.  Until now Tamara has managed our Airbnb listings.  Accepting the invitation to co-host requires 2-factor-authentication but we don't have a mobile signal at home.  So I used up all my attempts to accept the invitation and was forced to wait 24 hours.  I have just taken the dog for a walk and managed to get a signal and bingo; I am now a co-host.

Then my first reply seemed to go missing.  So I have typed it out again.  

We hope you like our listing.

Andrew

Andrew & Tamara at The Old Post Office Penzance UK