Where/how can I see how many people wishlisted my place?

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

Where/how can I see how many people wishlisted my place?

Seeing how many people wishlisted my airbnb used to be easy but now that seems to have disappeard.  Can that info still be found and where exactly?

Also, it used to show me how much a guest would pay for my listing for one night. That seems to be gone too. I liked knowing how much a guest would pay so I could tailor my price to their cost. Example... if I charged $77 a night, I know the guest paid $99. This info helped me keep guests costs under certain milestones like...$150 or $200. 

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Donald28 

Airbnb recently changed the way prices are shown to searching guests: the price per night shown now includes all the costs. You can also simulate a booking on your own listing to see what guests are paying

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

thanks. How can I see how many people have wishlisted our place? Thanks! #oasisarcadeairbnb

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Donald28 You can't see that wish list thing anymore.  There was some talk about it (https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Airbnb-s-Removal-of-Wishlists-on-Listings/td-p/495349) but I don't think anyone concluded anything!

I searched the web for Maine wish lists a few weeks ago and accidentally stumbled onto my listing on one or two lists, but that's not terribly helpful.  🙂