Where is the test rates feature??

Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

Where is the test rates feature??

Hosts help please!! Where has the "see what your guest pays" feature gone??

Our rates are variable and change with number of guests -- has ABB vanished the pricing tester feature or hidden it somewhere?

It was so easy when it was on the calendar page 😞

8 Replies 8
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Kelly149,

I'm not sure if it's the same for you but I see the "What do guests pay?" link in the window that appears on the right when I click on a calendar date ot select a range of dates. You may have to scroll down in the window to see it. The link is there only for available dates. It doesn't appear when you click on dates that are already booked.

Steve.

Screenshot (8)_LI.jpg

Thank you @Steve143 and @Marzena4 yes, if I follow those steps (click on a date and then click on that text) then the box pops up for a calculation.

There used to be a text box that lived on my calendar page, no additional clicks required that did the same thing. 😞 

Thank you for showing me the path!!

Luisa252
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This feature no longer appears "what do guests pay"  Is it located elsewhere or is there another method besides enter teh dates on the "preview listing" page or actual page of the property?  

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Kelly149, are you sure it's gone from yours?

Kelly.jpg

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

I have had this setting (from the screenshot) for a few months (at least 7-8 me think), @Kelly149. Maybe it is again Airbnb's implementations going in stages like it was once discussed with some availability settings.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

@Marzena4 yes, probably so. It's like at the grocery store where you know where something is supposed to live and then they decide to feature it somewhere else and you end up walking all around in circles trying to figure out where it went...

I was on the phone with CS the other day (about something else) and the rep very nonchalantly said "oh yeah, we've been rebuilding the whole website, nothing is the same anymore"

Luisa252
Level 2
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This feature "what do guests pay" no longer appears on the pricing or calendar pages.   Is it located elsewhere or is there another method besides enter the dates on the "preview listing" page or actual page of the property?  

Joanna309
Level 2
Benidorm, Spain

hello so is there a see what guest pay feature ??? or even a test of our prices. 

I am setting discounts against duration, and need to see and test it, if i go into the preview and test it then it wont let me as saying you are booking your own property which is not allowed.