Where's the itinerary so I can see check in time

Anna17
Level 1
Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Where's the itinerary so I can see check in time

I've spent the past hour trying to find where the check-in times are! Help, can someone put me out of my misery?

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Anna17,

Sorry to hear you are having this problem, great to see you are starting discussions within the CC. Just to confirm, are you asking where you can set these for your listing? If so, there is a really useful topic on this here, (this can also be found by searching in the search bar at the top of each page in the Community Center).  You might also like to post any additional questions you might have on to that thread. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Anna17
Level 1
Maitland, New South Wales, Australia

Thank you Lizzie!  I went back in and found it, I think under 'basics'.  I had seen it before but for the life of me couldn't find it yesterday.  Appreciate your assistance 🙂

Get out of cold and damp UK and come visit!

Cheers, Anna :))

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

No problem at all @Anna17, glad I could help.

Oo I love your suggestion! I was in Sydney for a few weeks in April for my friend's wedding and had a fantastic time, I am counting the days until I can go back again! 🙂 

Happy posting.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.