Where to report a software bug to Airbnb?

Maher1
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Where to report a software bug to Airbnb?

Nobody can actually book my listing even though it's listed and within an available dates! Not really sure why and there is no clear why to report that to Airbnb. Anyone knows how to report a Software Bug to Airbnb?

Thank you!

13 Replies 13
Shadley0
Level 6
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi @Maher1

I was able to get onto your listing and got right up to the point where it wanted my credit card details. Im certain there is no issue with the software. What gives you the impression that there is something wrong?

I guess it's working now! I unlisted it and listed again and that seemed to fix the issue. It just wasn't working the last week or so.

Андрија0
Level 1
Palo Alto, CA

The check-in check-out widget seems to fail loading when visiting an airbnb posting (specifically https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6955504). Is there anywhere I can report this bug on AirBnB? 

James193
Level 2
Rockville Centre, NY

Why does this app make it so hard to report a bug?  Very simple:  received an inquiry to rent my house, I log into app to decline, I state reason and it doesn't allow me to decline.  I log onto the community to see if they can help since Airbnb has no place to report the bug and all of the results are irrelevant.

For an app that is so big, the user experience from a hosts standpoint is very poor.

For technical issues contact Airbnb I have found them very responsive. 

Check out this guide -> Contact Airbnb 

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
Giuseppe76
Level 2
Bologna, Italy

https://a1.muscache.com/airbnb/static/packages/p3.bundle-bf1e942ed4f31d681350.js     ( line 27minify )

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'firstDay' of undefined

browser:  chrome and edge. 

probable error in function  getLocaleData()

this error breaks the script execution. not working the reservation system, view photos and all js functions. Empty the cache or/and fix bugs. my apartment has 4 days free in October 😞    

https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/5509330

thank you, Giuseppe

Lawrence-Sanjay0
Level 1
Tervuren, Belgium

True, I am guest with Airbnb, I too face the  same issue. Once, I bookeb, the host was out of town perhaps, and let my booking expire. After that the dates are not visible for reinitiating the book. The host is also not able to unblock this. Now I am forced to do some out of airbnb-payments. But I will have challenges for receipt (very important for me).

Hi everybody,

My listings are invisible after I became Superhost. Nobody can book my apartments, I made a simulation from outside of my account Airbnb to see that my announces are online or not, but an error appears  and tells : please insert again the dates, an error occurs!!!

I asked help assistance from Airbnb, they told me that perharps we are talking about a bug, from 3 days the situation is unsolved. 

I check evry hour my account with my listings, nothing return like before,  with many reservations.

I love so much hosting, but for me also this is my business, my work, my hobby... this situation put me down.

Can someone help me with some advice about it?

Thank you so much!

Greetings from Rome!

Cristina

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Cristina1049 

I do not see any errors, your listings (9) are all in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=83226699

Hi Emiel,

Thank you so much for your fast reply! try with this listing please:
★Vatican BIG Apartment with Jacuzzi ★
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Cristina1049 

When trying to book it says "Something went wrong. Try your dates again"

Did you check the maximum stay setting ?

If OK Airbnb must look into this.

Best regards,

Emiel

At maximum stay I didn't insert nothing, anyone can book how much wants... There wasn't a problem before..

Hi Emiel,

I don't know how my account turns ok. So happy about it!

Thanks for your kind advice, have a great day!

Cristina