Where to see listing views

Where to see listing views

I used to check my listing views obsessively, but haven't done so in probably over a year.  I simply cannot find any way to look at listing view data anymore.

There used to be a chart where you could pretty much see how many views any listing had, on any given day.

Is the option completely gone, or am I just having trouble adapting to Airbnb's constantly changing menu scheme?

10 Replies 10
Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Christopher187 

It's still there!

Dashboard>Performance>Conversion>Views - shows new format

or even easier:

Under Good morning/afternoon/evening XXX

is: - Booked earnings for July

Overall rating

30 day bookings

30 day VIEWS - which shows old format

@Helen350 

Thanks Helen.  The first view is not very useful, but the old format is exactly what I was looking for.

@Helen350  I just tried to access the old format and it seems like it is no longer there.  It leads to the new format.  Do you know if it is still possible to access the old format somehow?  I really want to see viewcount for every single day.

Helen350
Level 10

@Christopher187 Yes, I noticed the same... - Don't know! - You'd have to guess the URL if it's there, like some of us do to find other old hidden pages! - Maybe!

@Christopher187 @Helen350 

Try this one - it works for me. Let me know if it works for you

www.airbnb.co.uk/performance/listing-visibility

Helen350
Level 10

@Mike-And-Jane0 Ah yes, that's it! - Did you find by remembering/bookmarking the URL, or are there links to it from home/dashboard? And is it the "old" visibility page?

@Mike-And-Jane0 @Helen350 

Yup, worked for me (except I needed to remove the "uk" part).

Thanks!

Edit: actually, it only seems to show aggregate views for particular booking dates for all of my listings.  What I would like to do is see how many views particular listings are getting on particular days.  It doesn't seem to display that anymore.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Helen350 Someone else on the forum said to try it so I did and it worked. No idea how the same link can work for both of us but hey ho.

Luis4029
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

No longer works. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands