Where to update BED SIZES now?

Emily471
Level 2
Massachusetts, United States

Where to update BED SIZES now?

Hi there. 

I swear there used to be a place to do this and now it's gone.

In the new Beds and Spaces section, you can say how many of each type of space you have, and assign photos to each.

I no longer see the old Basics setting in the Listing...

On my listing, it still shows three bedrooms with a bed size listed in each.

But I literally can't find the place where I would change that!

Can anyone help me find it again?

Thank you!

7 Replies 7
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

From desktop or app, you do it through 'rooms and spaces'. @Emily471 

Emily471
Level 2

Thanks for the quick reply! In that section all I see are the rooms (you can specify how many of each you have) and the photos that can be associated to each. I don't have anything about the sizes of beds in them. Am I just missing it somehow? Thank you!

34F247A1-9A82-41B3-9B6D-B371627610C0.png

@Emily471  Maybe it's glitchy for you, glitches are certainly not unheard of on this platform. When I click 'edit' it takes me in and the first thing I see is 'bedrooms' and I keep clicking through to edit in detail further. It's all there for me.

Emily471
Level 2

Wow - I literally don't have that. In both the app and the website, when I edit, ALL I can do is attach photos. I think what I'm seeing is NEWER (like they're rolling it out incrementally) and they LOST the details per room with this update. Another host is having the same experience as me. Update your details now before those fields fall out of the UI!

@Lizzie Could you look into what may be going on here?

Emily471
Level 2

I just chatted with support and there are now options that I am SO sure weren't there before.

UNDER where I associate photos for each room, there are options about the beds.

I will say, the options for spaces are LIMITED.

I can have a patio or a backyard, but not a porch.
I can have a pool but not a beach or a lake.
It would be nice to be able to add custom options if the list isn't comprehensive.

But my emergency of the moment is over. Thank you!

Hi Emily

I am still having the same problem - so you found bed size changes on the same spot at the photos?  If I hit the edit button there I just get number of beds, not sizes??  sigh