Where would you love to have a vacation property?

Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

Where would you love to have a vacation property?

Okay hosts-- let's hear it!

Where is your dream spot to have a vacation property? Whether or not you would rent it to others? 

Maybe you have one there already! Maybe you would love to have one but its not in the plan yet, or not possible financially at this moment. What is your dream spot?

One of my dream spots is a cottage in the west of Ireland overlooking the sea....swoon.  What about you?

irish-cottage-house_u-l-q103lqf0.jpg

3 Replies 3
Michelle1851
Level 10
Littleton, CO

@Laura2592 @Great question,  my sister and I dream of owning a small house in Tuscany where we could stay and rent.  This is something we’ve talked about for years.  We think we have my father convinced to sell his Florida vacation Townhouse and go in with us.  Unfortunately for him, his townhouse covenants do not allow renting so it sits empty most of the year. 

Currently my husband and I are looking for a place in a neighboring state, unfortunately houses seem to be sold as soon as they are listed.  We might end up buying another one in Vail,  due to proximity to us and easier to jump on in when they come up for sale.  We were just hoping for a different environment and a lower price point.  

Overall Airbnb has been a really enjoyable experience and we are looking forward to getting another one😀

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

layer02

#1: Belasitsa nature park

5 villages and one small city are located there. Almost unknown area, even for the locals. For the rest of the world - absolutely unknown. One of the best preserved wild areas around.

#2:

139276348_250756746653647_2274445198774760066_n

Popina Laka.  Pirin national park.

Classified as a mountain resort in the mid 60's.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great photos @Dimitar27 and a very nice topic, as usual, @Laura2592 😁