Which of these amenities do you offer?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Which of these amenities do you offer?

Hi everyone, 

Making sure your listing’s amenities list is up-to-date is a great way to ensure guests know what to expect when booking a stay in your home. Airbnb has recently added 40+ new amenities you can now highlight on your listing, and what better way is there to look more closely at this improvement than with a round of bingo? 

We’ve put below some of these new amenities, along with a few of the most popular ones. How many of these do you cross off in your listings? If anyone has a full line, or a full house, please do shout BINGO in the comments!

Bingo2021.png

If you think of any other amenities in your listing that you wish were added to the platform (and the bingo card!), let us know 😃 .

Thanks,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

76 Replies 76
David7870
Level 8
Vista, CA

Last thing I added was an iron/ironing board. Found a little cute yet powerful iron and a folding ironing board. Perfect for under the sink storage. 

Bronwyn100
Level 7
Hardys Bay, Australia

I have an outdoor shower, kayak, bicycles, tennis racquets, DVDs, VHS, records, games, airfryer, mixmaster and cake tins. Plus everything on your list but my fire is outside.