Which part of your listing are you most proud of?

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Which part of your listing are you most proud of?

97848f4418d8ac6fc058.jpg

Hi everyone, 

In the few months I’ve been a part of the Community I have to say I’ve really enjoyed checking out your listings, and I’ve seen a few extra details shared in your photos too.

But which part of your listing do you think makes it stand out? Maybe you’ve got a little reading nook which is really cosy, or a sofa which is extra stylish. Perhaps you’ve built your own table which helps make your listing unique, or you’ve upcycled a chair and guests comment on it all the time. 

I’m intrigued to know: which part of your listing are you most proud of?

Thanks,

Katie

20 Replies 20
Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh, these are lovely @Nutth0! It looks like such a peaceful spot 😊  You must be very proud of it indeed.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That looks amazing, @Nutth0! Have you got any more pictures? 👀 🍃

Jen-Marie0
Level 5
Ruckersville, VA

I am proud of our listings for finding a way to incorporate style and the comfort of home in harmony. Our guests consistently complement us for style and love how we stock and set up our guest houses to take advantage of both indoor and outdoor spaces.MVIMG_20190903_143155 (2).jpgIMG_20190905_133151 (2).jpg

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I like the pics @Jen-Marie0 - I keep seeing TV shows on properties mention the 'indoor outdoor' trend so it must be in style at the moment, and lots of guests choose to travel in order to connect with nature 😊

Aw, I love this post. How fun! My favourite part of my space is my vintage hanging rattan chair - bought it from someone in the community. Funny part is it was the second one I tried to buy - the first one, after they delivered it, their daughter apparently cried and wanted it back! I was happy to oblige since I love them myself and think they're so unique and fun. My guests seem to love this cute corner as much as I do.portfolio-1_bppzek_c_scale,w_909.jpg

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This looks super chic @Robyn351 - love the hanging chair! I think guests must like this as it's a novelty that most people don't have at home. Good that it's in a bright spot with lots of light, too ☀️