Which part of your listing gets the most compliments?

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Which part of your listing gets the most compliments?

Liv_0-1643301677971.png

Hey everyone,

I can only imagine how much work goes into perfecting your property in order to improve guests’ experiences. From what I read on the Community, it’s a continuous process that takes great attention to detail and commitment. 

With that in mind, I thought it would be nice for us to celebrate all that hard work you’ve put into your listing by sharing some lovely feedback and recognition you’ve received from guests who have noticed the effort - whether they've praised a fully equipped kitchen or were grateful for a very comfy blanket.

What part of your listing gets the most compliments? Do you have any nice photos, stories or reviews to share?

Thanks,

Liv

66 Replies 66
Laura2592
Level 10
Frederick, MD

@Liv good question! We get a lot of compliments overall-- the decor, the history of the space, the updated amenities. But I think people respond most to the firepit and fireplace. 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Laura2592 I absolutely love that guests are told about the history of the place, I'm assuming it makes the overall experience even more special 🙂 

How do your guests make use of the firepit and fireplace? Do you provide firewood?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Liv most comments come about the garden and the church next door which is much closer than it looks in the pictures.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Mike-And-Jane0 I have to agree with your guests, your listing's garden view is pretty stunning!

Dora486
Level 10
Frigiliana, Spain

We had this review recently.  So lovely, I had a tear in my eye.  We do all we can to make our guests experience the very best possible and this shows it is appreciated. 

Reserve Casa Bonita NOW! Do not search any longer! Dora received us w cava, wine and goodies. House was impeccably clean, details of love everywhere that make you feel at home. Best terrace in Frigiliana where we had unforgettable moments enjoying the incredible views! Dora is super responsive and Frigiliana is the dreamiest town you have ever seen! Everything in this house is specially picked by Dora so you feel you want to come back to it like to your house and thats what we cannot wait for! Gracias Dora❤️
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Adorable @Dora486 ! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Dora486  That's so sweet ❤️

Your listing is amazing by the way, I love the terrace!

wow, that is an amazing review. well done Dora!

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Liv  I love it when guests say things I’ve heard before, but in creative, expressive ways I haven’t heard before. Here are a few examples:

“Most importantly is super clean and it has very comfortable beds, one day I woke up and I thought I was in my bed (first time this happens).”

My response:

“Thank you Rosalba, I love that you thought you were in your own bed. :)”

“This place was perfect. The property thought about things we would do and need before we even thought of the from beach chairs, coolers, smart TVs.”

Response from me:

”I love that we had what you needed before you knew you needed it! Made my day. :)”

“You can also check out a bit of the galaxy at night from the balcony.”

Response from me:

”I never thought about highlighting the galaxy view as well as the ocean view - thanks for that, Daniel!”

Odds ‘n’ ends:

”Every time I contacted Pat, I felt like we knew each other.“

“If your looking at other places stop.”

“Expect Pat to be an amazing host!“

“My wife loved your soft blanket in the living room!”

I appreciate all of my guest’s comments. The comments above, though, were memorable to me, because they were so original.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Pat271 so many heartwarming reviews! I also really liked your replies 

I can totally relate to Rosalba, you know you feel comfortable when you wake up thinking you're in your own bed.

Thanks for sharing, that was a great read 🙂

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

We are accustomed to very positive reviews over the years but the ones that we appreciate the most are the ones that mention the little things and conclude that 'we have indeed thought of everything'.

Actually not really, but it is that pursuit that has made hosting so much fun.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Fred13 it's lovely that you have so much fun hosting 🙂 

A private island is pretty amazing in itself, so it's very cool that guests notice the effort in the details as well.

And I must say every time I look at your listing I get the urge to book a trip to Belize. Hope to make it there someday!

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

🙂 Today we got another eclectic 3-couple group: the men were - a Federal Appeals judge, a newspaper editor and a real estate 'tycoon' of sorts. The wives were as vivacious as the Jamaican Bobsled Team.  Never a dull moment.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Fred13 Hahaha love it!