Which type of propriety do I have?

Which type of propriety do I have?

Hello, everyone, I want to list my house on Airbnb but I don t know which type of propriety do I have.

I have a Villa with 2 Floors and mansard roof. The first floor is separated from the second floor.First Floor EntryFirst Floor EntrySecond Floor EntrySecond Floor EntryMansard Roof Entry thrugh the second floorMansard Roof Entry thrugh the second floor

I want to rent the second floor only. The guests will have separate entry through the outer(outdoor) staircase and full access to the backyard.

The access to the first floor is through a separate entry.

The access to the mansard roof is through the second floor.

Please can you tell me which propriety type should I select if I want to:

-rent only the second floor

-rent the second floor with the mansard roof.

-rent only the mansard roof

Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Diana818 You can alter the building type at any time after you publish your listing.

To me it would be an apartment with private entrance for the second floor and the same if you included the mansard roof.

I don't think it would be practicle to rent the mansard roof seperately as its accessed through the second floor.

Hello Jeff! Thank you! 

I was thinking the same.

About the mansard you are right I can't rent separately, I don t know what was I thinking.

It will be very uncomfortable to do this.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

New word of the day...mansard.  @Diana818 and @Jeff158  😄  I had to look it up.  Thanks!   Also, I agree with Jeff.