Who can tell me about Guesty, Tokeet, Beyond Pricing or other vacation rental software

David4069
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Who can tell me about Guesty, Tokeet, Beyond Pricing or other vacation rental software

4 Replies 4
David4069
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I need to get other hosts feedback on using Vacation Rental software that updates multiple Vacation Rental websites

Rhys36
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hi David,

I have found that Tokeet is the most basic solution on the market while Guesty is the most aesthically pleasing. If you want to connect to multiple channels with Guesty you are also going to have to buy their channel manager partner, Rentals United which would be another cost associated with it. BookingAutomation does both of what Guesty and Rentals United does. There is a steep learning curve since there are a lot of features but BookingAutomation is definitely worth it. 

Marie82
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

@David4069  i

used Beyond but i found them to be expensive at the end especially during high seasons multi listings, i switch to PriceLabs and lot of saving on that sense.

I used also as Channels Manager SmartBnb easy and simple and cost-effective but i am waiting for them to increase nbre of synch partners like Booking and Expedia, for the moment they only Syn ABB and

Peter1742
Level 2
Ibiza, Spain

I've been using Tokeet for more than two years during which time I accepted a number of complications using their software, I guess I couldn't be bothered allocating time to learn a new system.

Well that all changed when I realised that the most basic feature of any channel management software, keeping the calendars updated didn't work 100%. Long story short, because of bugs in the Tokeet software their system didn't consider two cancelled bookings consequently listing these cancelled bookings as active and confirmed - needless to say that I didn't find out until too late leaving me with 15 days empty during the peak season.

Tokeets faulty software is directly responsible for costing me half of my seasons profits. I've never had more than 2 days unbooked during the same period for the last five years.

Tokeet acknowledges that the calendar was not up to date but they take no responsibility, and their interest and compassion is that of a customer care bot.

I am now investigating and trying BookingAutomation, yes it's more complex but so far I'm impressed by the features and the speed and accuracy of their customer care agents.