Why can't I find my listing?

Rea0
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

Why can't I find my listing?

Can't find my apartments ! 

Hi. Recently I could see my 3 apartments without a problem when I wasn't logged on Airbnb.

But last few days it's impossible to find them on the map, locations pins are not poping up.

Under location it says: your location is private, only confirmed guests can see your address. HOW CAN I CHANGE THAT?

Locations pins are set correctly.

What can I do?

Thank you

20 Replies 20

I have the same problem with my listing. I can see it when logged in but when I logout and search as a guest it doesn't appear in the left hand side of listed properties for that area. Initially, it doesn't appear on the map either. But, when I expand the map over the location of my property it appears. I can click on the map flag and the property details pop up....but it doesn't automatically  appear in the general property listing...which is very important when people search the locale for properties.

Sally147
Level 1
Mudgee, Australia

My listing does not appear for certain dates when it is available, but if I change the dates, it appears.  This is very frustrating as I am available this coming weekend and it is not being listed unless I tick the pet friendly preference.  For anyone just searching for accommodation without preferences, they will be unable to see it.

How do you get in touch with the tech team to sort this issue out?  I have been a host for a few years and this has never happened previously.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!

Kami1
Level 2
Little Rock, AR

Wow, trying to contact someone to resolve a listing issue is proving to be impossible.  I tried 855-424-7262 and 415-800-5959 and was on hold for over 30 minutes each time before being cut off.  

My listing started out great, but after two great bookings with 5-star reviews, no declinations and all instant replies, seamless payments and a few updates, my listing is not working correctly.  

The price is on the map, but the link goes nowhere.  When I try to view listing, it goes to a page showing other listings around me, but not mine.  

Sarah-Jayne1
Level 1
Los Altos, CA

Has anyone figured this out yet? I also can't see my listing on the map when I filter for my exact specs. Thanks!

I viewed my listing earlier as a guest to check out the special offers? And try to figure out how to stop them, I think /hope I found the answer on here but when I went back to find my listing  again I couldn't?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands