Why was my listing deactivated?

Nic40
Level 2
Blakeney, United Kingdom

Why was my listing deactivated?

Hi All

I hope you're all having great days.  

While I was updating my listing I noticed that it was down as not active, does anyone know why?  I have not violated any rules.

Thank you in advance

Nic

7 Replies 7
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Nic40No one here can advise, it would just be speculation... I would just contact Airbnb and ask them. 44 203 318 1111 or message them on Twitter @airbnbhelp. 

@Nic40What makes you say your listing is deactivated, though? When I go to your profile, it still looks fine to me. 

Nic40
Level 2
Blakeney, United Kingdom

Alexandra, thank you for taking the time to look.  I reactivated it as soon as I noticed but can't understand why it had been taken off.  I have obeyed all rules and made no violations so am very confused.  Still waiting on Vincent's answer.  He has discussed it with his colleagues and they can't work out why so are escalating it to their superiors. 

Nic40
Level 2
Blakeney, United Kingdom

Thank you for your help Alexandra, I am now in contact with the lovely Vincent who is on the case

@Nic40Good, glad to hear it! Hope it all works out. 

Olivia376
Level 1
Dover, TN

My listing was deactivated for an unknown reason and I’ve been waiting a week on support. 

Hi Did you ever get help? Same thing happened to me 3 days ago A “case manager” was supposed to call me back 3 days ago. Does anyone know how I can reach SOMEONE to help me? This is very frustrating.