Wishing peace, unity and harmony across America today and in the future.

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Wishing peace, unity and harmony across America today and in the future.

Whether you are from a democratic society or one of another style of government, this post is not for a debate about politics, ideology or differences. Today is a BIG day for all Americans no matter where they live. It is also a big day globally, for an entire global village is affected by what goes on in a region of the sphere. 806F6D26-95CA-42A2-BEA3-E13C8959A7F2.jpeg

We are one....

“To all my friends in America, as well as those of you I do not know....

May I wish you peace, unity and harmony across America today and in the future.” 🙏🏽♥️🗽☮️🇺🇸🌻

@Clara116, @Ann72, @Christine615, @Kelly149, @Inna22,@Jessica-and-Henry0, @melodie-and-john0, @Paul1... @Deborah82 @Suzanne302  @Solveig0 @Jen-Marie0 @Liv @Yuan100 , @Marissa107, @Jason1470 @Debi1 @Laura2592 @Lawrene0 @Bronwyn38 @Heather133 @J-Renato0 @Veronica-Of-Excel-Proper0 @Nutth0 @Debra300 @Wende2 @Linda-And-Richard0 @Catherine-Powell @Dale711 @Laura2484 @Nick @Misty66 @Jennifer1897 @Elinor0 @Gordon0@Fred13@Debra300@Robin4 @Kimberley29 , @Sandra126 ,  @Anonymous, @Helen3@Helen350

@Jennifer1773 @Jennifer1673 @Kristan13 @Ethan52 @Yvonne41 @Karen2391 @Trudie7 @Shaun124 @Alexandra316@Colleen253 

ET ALL

11 Replies 11
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Cathie19 Beautiful! Thank you! 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Thank you @Cathie19 

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Cathie19 thank you dear one! We are holding our breath that all will be peaceful today and the beginning of a new road to peace, ends of this horrendous pandemic for the whole world.

Blessings all friends! 

Laura2484
Level 10
Ohope, New Zealand

✌🏾🌏 Peace

Thankyou @Cathie19 for your positive words!

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Cathie19,

Thanks for the great post.  I am very familiar with Kamala Harris, because she is my age peer, and we both are from the San Francisco Bay Area.  It's quite striking to me to think that she could have been a girl that I jumped rope with back in the rotary dial phone days, and then to see her take her oath of office today.  

Sally221
Level 10
Berkeley, CA

Yes indeed, our girl, Madame Vice President, Kamala Davis Harris, who went to school with my step daughter, has busted through a glass ceiling and will assume office and govern with smarts, compassion & integrity, YIPPEEEE!  There was a clamor of cheering, pot banging & cheering all over town this morning. Flags everywhere! I blew my conch shell until I was dizzy. What joy, relief and hope!

Oh @Sally221 , I can just see the vision, including the conch shell. 🥰

May I say there was a pretty big yippee around the globe from like-minded humanitarians ........

Kamala is one impressive lady and I must say the young Amanda Gorman’s poem was outstanding. Intelligent, eloquent and unifying. Yes, we all need to be the light! Just like the vision of Eugene Goodman walking alongside Kamala as the acting House Deputy Sergeant at Arms. His heroism has so inspired so many! I cannot imagine his internal fear as he deliberately moved the riotous mob for away from the senate.

The road will be a long one, but many yippies for today!  

Sally221
Level 10
Berkeley, CA

I think our nation owes more to Eugene Goodman than any other single person in our entire history. I hope and expect that he will be given the Congressional medal of honor & every other accolade a grateful nation can bestow. Thank the goddess of liberty he was on the scene.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Cathie19  I'm only seeing this now because there has been so much to celebrate, watch, read, and talk about with family and friends here.  My youngest daughter and I watched in my office with great joy.  What a heart-healing day.  Thank you for this post.  ❤️

Right back at you @Ann72! 🌻 💛

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Cathie19 

Great post!  ✌️ Peace!