Wording for COVID cleaning

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

Wording for COVID cleaning

I, and I’m sure some of you, are getting questions asking what we are doing to “ensure safety” with regards to COVID cleaning.  What wording have you all been putting in your listing description and/or in messages? Looking for something brief, but also legal (e.g. for the last inquirer after listing what we do, I emphasized that nothing is guaranteed, but we are “doing our very best to help prevent the spread”).

4 Replies 4
Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

@Pat271  There was a whole pdf checklist and suggestions from Airbnb regarding COVID-19 cleaning but I can't seem to find it now. Perhaps @Lizzie  or @Stephanie can find the link? I've looked all over and can't find it.....

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Beat me to it @Suzanne302 !

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

@Pat271  Found it....maybe this will help? In one of those links are suggestions on how to word things.

https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/cleaning-guidelines-to-help-prevent-the-spread-of-c...

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

@Suzanne302  @Stephanie 

Thanks, I have already read those.  I was really wanting to know if you personally, and others in the community, have any original, boilerplate paragraph or other verbiage in your listing description or in your messages to your guests about COVID cleaning that you would like to share.  So far, no takers. 🙂