You’ve reached the max confirmation attempts. Try again later.

David416
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

You’ve reached the max confirmation attempts. Try again later.

Airbnb will not let me finish my listing. I start with verifying my phone number (had to do this 20 times) then I fill out the description etc and then submit but the wheel keeps going - it never completes the profile. I am on Chrome and empty my cache/cookies/history and start over again and still the same problem. It got to the point it now says "You’ve reached the max confirmation attempts. Try again later," and I would really really like to get my listing live. Can anyone please help?

23 Replies 23
David416
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 8.45.13 AM.pngIs there anyone that can help? 😃

I woudl contact Airbnb - See "Contact Airbnb" in the community help guides - https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Community-Help-Guides/m-p/23100#M311

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

Hi, 

I have the same problem. How did you fix it?

Hi, could you please tell me how did you fix it? thanks.

Luisa

Yes I can help ----> use Booking.com instead.

Gloria137
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Totally frustrating! I have been trying to book accommodation with Airbnb over the past 24 hours but getting the same message; over the limit of verification attempts and 'try again later'! But how much later!!!

gloria 

I have also contacted the help community, followed advice but the same 'try again later' message! When is later - in an hour, tomorrow, next week! 

Luisa141
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I have the same problems, I can not even confirm my phone number, someone who can help me, how did you resolve this problem in the past?

Kalli1
Level 1
Kelowna, Canada

Attempting to finalize/confirm my booking for London, UK - both platforms: iPad app as well as PC website.

Can't get past the: You’ve reached the max confirmation attempts. Try again later. 

Message.

First attempt on August 29 - repated on August 30.

Please assist

Kalli

same here, sent a twitter message on Airbnb's help account.

Мария1
Level 1
Limassol, Cyprus

I don't understand how such big company can f*ck off such important process. We can't book because of the ugly piece of software!!!

I resolved the problem with booking.com

Great Advice !!! All people should immediately turn their back on Airbnb when being fu***ed over their booking. It is a serious problem that at the end will probably make a hell lot of people really angry. 

same problem can i no how to fix it i have try many time ad