add new booking

Myra29
Level 1
Waimarama, New Zealand

add new booking

Hi all - I'm new to Airbnb and I have 3 properties listed that are located next to each other. On my old website platform (Bookabach, which is now the most horrible HomeAway hence I no longer use it) I could add bookings and send a request for payment etc through the site and the guests would pay online as though they had booked through that site themselves.

Is there any way on Airbnb that you can add a booking on behalf of a guest and send them a request for confirmation / payment etc? My issue is that I often have groups who want to book all three properties at once but they don't want to fill out 3 separate bookings online. Just trying to reduce the work they have to do...

Pls help 🙂

Myra

1 Reply 1
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Myra29 I don't think that option is available on Airbnb, but making a booking on this platform is not that big of a deal, it is very easy and just takes minutes. Just send them link of the properties and they can set up an account amd book in minutes. After that they will still have the account for future bookings.