add nights to existing booking

Ricardo44
Level 2
Concepción, Chile

add nights to existing booking

theres alot of request for adding nigths to existing booking but people often refuse to pay for cleaning fees again and they want to save airbnb fees i think you should add a feuture where we can extend their staying trhu airbnb without guest having to pay extra cleaning so you avoid people to jump airbnb 

4 Replies 4
Wendy-and-Markus0
Level 10
United States

@Ricardo44:

If a reservation is extended during the time of the original reservation, guests don't have to pay an additional cleaning fee.

There is however no way a guest can avoid paying the additional Airbnb Service Fee for the nights added. Does that make sense?

If the reservation has technically closed by the time the guest wants to extend- you could send the guests a special offer which extends their stay by X amount of days times your nightly rate and you could elect to waive the cleaning fee.

For example, if your nightly rate is $100 and your cleaning fee is $50 and guests wants to add 3 nights, you would send them a special offer for $300.

Hi. I have been trying to do what said below (adding the amount for the extra nights) ... can I have an email to write to please ????

or a phone number to call ... the guest and myself are going back and forth since 3 days if not longer ...

PLEASE ...

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Special Offer is the way to go - it's the simplest way. Just remember to include the total cost of the accommodation plus cleaning fee (but not the AirBnB service charge)

Make sure your guest accepts the Special Offer - and that the updated charge shows in your reservation list - otherwise you will just get the original amount

Julie1747
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I no longer have a question.  Thanks