airbnb app shows all guests coming with a guy named ROBERT! WTF?

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

airbnb app shows all guests coming with a guy named ROBERT! WTF?

Is anyone else seeing this on their airbnb phone app? All inquiries and bookings are the named peron who is really coming and a phantom guest named ROBERT who isn't coming. Every single one of my bookings has a guest named robert shown in the app booking details and no bookings actually show up with a robert in their party. 

It seems like a disgruntled emplyee named ROBERT put a worm or easter egg in the app to add him to each and every booking. 

Is this just me or are you all seeing this in the USA too?

Screenshot_20190520-155440_Airbnb.jpgScreenshot_20190520-155459_Airbnb.jpgScreenshot_20190520-155514_Airbnb.jpg

4 Replies 4
Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

@Donald28 I am not seeing this on my phone app.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Donald28 I'm not, either.  And how do you know they're not all named Robert?  I got three bookings in a row from Ann, Anna, and Annie.

None of the bookings have a person named robert but the booking shows a robert on the app. Weird. I showed it to a single female guest and she laughed because she doesn't know a robert. I'd like to think airbnb would fix this somehow 

Mike-and-Wendy0
Level 1
Victoria, Canada

I'm seeing it as well up in Canada. Not Robert haha but a previous guest I had named Michael. Spoke with Airbnb support and they suggested deleting and re-installing the app. That didn't seem to do anything. I'm only seeing it on mobile. Airbnb on desktop is unaffected. Weird! Any luck getting it fixedIMG_3501.jpg