airbnb symbol

Deborah159
Level 1
Rexburg, ID

airbnb symbol

I would like to place an airbnb symbol on the door of our airbnb.  Is there one available to purchase? If not, I will try to make one. I'm thinking about the size of a wreath. Would anyone else be interested?

21 Replies 21
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's a really nice idea @Ken151 and it is a nice way to say welcome you are in the right place. 

I stayed in an Airbnb last weekend and the host has little business cards with details on them and they had the Bélo symbol on them, they looked really smart. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hey @Lizzie I asked about this through Twitter to AirbnbHelp and was told it would be a coypright infringement. IMG_1430.PNG

---> That's how I look at most guests, like cousins. And you know, some of those cousins are kooks.
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for this @Robin129.

As there is a little bit of uncertainty around this, I will try and get this clarified for the new year! 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Johanna116
Level 4
Rathdrum, ID

My listing is on a farm out in the country.  I made a cute, custom sign for my farm gate to help guests know they have found my place.  It does not have the AirBnB logo on it however.  Anyway, I text a photo of the sign to guests the day before they are scheduled to arrive, so they have know theyhave found me.    

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Odd, every other Company I have been involved with in the Travel area are shoving their Brand at you to display.

David
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

yes it will be great to do 

Rick-And-Geena0
Level 2
Richmond, VA

Andrew in Hopewell posted:

Check out https://www.airbnb.com/press/resources

There is supposed to be way to design your own logo, print business cards, posters etc. but alas it does not work. :(. https://create.airbnb.com/en/tool

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA but only lasted a day or so. It was a program that allowed you to persoanlize the Airbnb sign with your colors, and textures and designs. The came out beutiful but the program had so many bugs I guess they shut it down. That was a shame.
Maybe if we all ask them they will bring it back???