android app switch accounts option

android app switch accounts option

Hi airbnb community,

the problem that i have is that in the android app that i use, in the Settings, there is no "Switch accounts" option in order to switch easy between 2 different airbnb accounts. I remember that this option exists and i also asked a fellow host and he told me that this option exists in his app. The adroid app that i use is the updated one, sooo i don't know, what has happened. Anyone else with the same problem? 

Thanks a lot!

George

9 Replies 9
Melissa40
Level 3
South Lake Tahoe, CA

Hi George, for me it is under "settings" right between "advanced settings" and "send feedback". It dissapeared from there briefly yesterday. I restarted my phone and it re-appeared.  I am on version 6.0.0 / 160738

Nate0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Leonor7
Level 1
Evora, Portugal

Hi ! I had that option for a few weeks, today I've changed the smartphone - a Sony now - and that option doesn't show up anymore. Both phones run under android. Before, when I pressed log out, the app warned me that I could use switch account to log in with a Different account and now it logs me out and shows no warn.

Weird!

Does any one knows how to solve it? It is really useful. Thanks.

John500
Level 1
Austin, TX

Was this ever figured out? I have an iPhone and this doesn't provide me the SWITCH ACCOUNT option even after updating the app. My partner's Android has this feature, though. Does anyone know if this option is available on the iPhone yet? 

I'm also interested if this option could be available on iPhone. AirBNB begins to be a business for some people and this an app that has an extremely important feature for businesses. 

So please AirBNB, put this option in iPhone and in other version who doesn't have it. The next big step in the app will be this. Trust me

I also had the same problem. What I did is, I closed Airbnb app and re-opened it. And now I could the "switch account" option.

Hope it helps. 

Sanjay1
Level 1
New Delhi, India

I am also facing the same issue. It is making me login to each account again and again instead of being able to switch between them.

Adrian2171
Level 1
Jakarta, Indonesia

Has this issue been resolved? Used to be great switching accounts now must log out completely then log in fully to the other account. This happened after I had to uninstall airbnb app then reinstall again

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Adrian2171 

I have for the past 8 weeks been receiving advice to upgrade my Airbnb phone app. The existing app is working just fine and there is no way on Gods earth I will hit that upgrade field until I can be absolutely certain there are no unwanted glitches with the upgrade. We have all learned the hard way in the past, Airbnb need to learn to leave well enough alone, but they have this hell bent desire to keep on 'fixing' what wasn't broken!

If anyone else has had this upgrade advice recently I would like to hear your experiences!

Cheers.........Rob