What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone,Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I really want to share my experience and let out the emotions with you all. Do you remember the first time when you encounter troublesome guests? How did you deal with them? What have you l... Latest reply by Yissie0
    Can someone help explain what is happening here? Tonight I received an email from a guest who was scheduled to stay with me on the 26-28 of December.Their dog has become ill and needed surgery. Accordingly, they are unable to travel. The guest requested... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi there, The view count of my property is still not working. This was first reported several months ago and nothing has been done so far. It is very frustrating we can't adjust our prices to real demand because we have no idea about the demand. Is anyone... Latest reply by Natasha0
    Hi, is there an option to set a price that is reliant upon a minimum amount of days booked?For example, if someone books for 1 night, the price will be 100. but if someone will book for 2, 3, 4... nights the price will be 80 for a night... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0