What Hosts are saying

Hi I am thinking that I can actually list my basement as "Entire Place" because it is situated like a duplex with it's own entrance. The only exception is that there is a connecting exterior door I installed at the top of the stairs to segretate it that l... Latest reply by Molly68
    Hi, I have 3 questions: 1. If i cancel a reservation and put in that the reason is I was uncomfortable with the guest because"The guest has bad reviews or not enough profile information" does it affect the guest in anyway? 2. I rather not elaborate on th... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I am no longer able to access Air BnB from my cellphone. This limits me from being able to respond to a reservation request or communicate with my guests when I am not home on my computer. Anybody else? Latest reply by Rosemarie9
    This morning a guest, a local, inquired to book my apartment to arrive later today - the same day. Upon review of his profile I noticed he received a negative review last month from another local Host citing a party being thrown and damage. I directly i... Latest reply by Stephen222
    I am new to hosting (my listing went live on Saturday) but I've already confirmed 3 reservations over the next month. This morning, I received a reservation inquiry for 4 nights and after communicating back & forth, the guest said they need to talk to th... Latest reply by Kate157
    Hey, Am I the only one out there with a 90+% rating and it still shows "you are at risk" if you fall under 4 stars. Every time I have a guest I have major anxiety because of this "looming threat." It makes me very uncomfortable. I respond immediately a... Latest reply by Monica4