What Hosts are saying

Hello, So today I received an inquiry for an 11 night stay. While I was exchanging messages with them, another reservation for 6 nights was automatically confirmed during the same time frame. That seems unfair being that the 11 night guest sent the inq... Latest reply by Kinohi0
    I'm new to hosting. I just put up my place last week. If there are any tips or suggestions from fellow hosts around the world would be awesome! I want my place to sell as well. http://abnb.me/EVmg/qXNls6gAvDhere's a link to my listing:
    Trying to change address for a listing, I put in wrong address initially(it's a duplex) and didn't realize for a couple of months, they won't let us change and contacting them is like trying to get help at the post office, any thoughts or help is much app... Latest reply by Ali40
    Dear Sir/Madam,How many Experiences can i host on your site ?At the moment , I just can host 10 experiences and can't find any button to expand more.Looking forward to hearing from youThanksNhat Son (Mr.)
    I had a pair of guests book... I always give a lot of info in the description so people know what they are getting. I included nearly 100 pictures, so people know what they are getting. I send a follow up email full of the same information to ensure that.... Latest reply by Helen3
    After several years of sourcing bookings from various sites, in 2016 I didn't have a single airbnb booking, wondering why. I rarely get inquiries anymore, almost all of my bookings are coming from other sites and repeat guests. Did anyone else experience ... Latest reply by John498
    今のところ日本語のConversastionが無いようなので作成してみました。日本のホスト同士の情報交換を目的としたConversationです。 最近メディアでも「民宿」が多く取り上げられたりホスティングの状況が厳しくなっている中コミュニティで情報交換をして全員がより良いホスティングができる様になれたら良いですね。 私達は大阪でホスティングをしていますが、東京や京都のホストの方の現状を知りたいなと思っております。 私達も未熟ながら交換できる情報は共有したいと思いますのでよかったら気軽にコメントを下さい。... Latest reply by Kiiko1
    I'd like to create a business Facebook account just for my vacation rental business. I'd like to connect this account to my Airbnb account. It looks like Airbnb is set up to connect to your personal accounts, for example, on Facebook and LinkedIn, but I'm... Latest reply by Judith125